Sunday, March 25, 2012

Fashion Star

So tonight I watched the new show "Fashion Star". I absolutely LOVE this show. It is about a number of designers that compete against one another to sell their product's too fashion designers.  Their are three differnt fashion buyers Macy's, H&M (A tridelta fav.) and Sacs 5th Avenue. The designers make garments and have a fashion show, then the buyers decide which pieces they would like to buy. If and when they but a garment you can purchase it in stores the very next day! In this episode there are so many cute and trendy things. I loved the red cape tie dress that Sacs bought. It was a must have for me! I think it is incredible that I can go out and buy it tomorrow in stores, or even online tonight! I just love the whole concept of the show, I really enjoyed it! So catch it next Sunday at 10pm on style.
Here are the 14 designers on the show

No comments:

Post a Comment