Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Review of: Color Tatto 24HR Cream Gel Shadow

So today I tried out  Color Tatto 24HR Cream Gel Shadow by Maybelline.
It comes in ten differnt shades:
Fierce and Tangy- a vibrant orange color
Too Cool- a white color with under tones of silver sparkle
Audacious Asphalt- a creamy charcoal grey
Painted Purple-a very bright medium purple
Bad to the Bronze- a very deep shimmery bronze
Pomegranate Punk- a light raisin with some purple undertones
Tough as Taupe- a medium to dark brown-ish
Tenacious Teal- a bold electric blue with a lot of sparkle
Edgy Emerald- a lighter very sparkly emerald green
And finally Bold Gold- a very bright shimmery gold
Bold gold is the color I wore today, I used it as a sort of base for the rest of my eye shadow. After I applied the Color Tattoo 24HR Cream Gel Shadow I put on a light gold and a few different matte brown colors to make a very elegant smoky eye. I was very very pleased with the long lasting effects of this product! After a long day of school and running errands my eye shadow was still almost perfect. It didn't even come off in the shower, I finally took it off  easily with eye makeup remover. I would defiantly recommend this product for anyone who needs their eye shadow to last through out your busy day!
Product Rating: * * * * *
Eye Studio Color Tattoo 24HR Cream Gel Shadow - Model Shot
Fierce Purple, Too Cool and Audacious Asphalt
xoxo- tridelta


No comments:

Post a Comment