Saturday, February 11, 2012

O.P.I's Holland Collection

So, today I came across O.P.I's new Holland collection. This collection consists of seven new colors; each with their own understated pretty shimmer!
Pedal Faster Suzi! : This pink lavender shimmer is perfect for this upcoming spring
Dutch ’Ya Just Love OPI? : This  is a pretty medium purple with gold undertones that you will LOVE
Vampsterdam : A deep plum purple for a divine diva
Wooden Shoe Like to Know? : This shimmery chocolate-brown will look great with every outfit
Gouda Gouda Two Shoes : This golden mauve is perfect for the eveyday buisness women
I Don’t Give a Rotterdam! :This sassy steal-blue shimmer is great if you wanna take a trip on the wild side
I Have Herring Problem : A very pretty green that will be having you SEAing lots of shimmer
so give some of these colors a try and let us know what you think of them!
xoxo- tridelta

No comments:

Post a Comment